City of Duluth Municipal Runoff Election Information2021 ELECTION
There are several ways to vote in the City of Duluth Special Municipal runoff election scheduled for November 30, 2021.
- absentee voting by mail, or
- absentee voting in person (early voting), or
- election day in person. All voters must present valid identification to cast a ballot.
Absentee Voting by Mail
To request an absentee ballot by mail, complete an absentee ballot application no later than 5pm on November 19, 2021. Click HERE to access your 2021 Absentee vote by mail application.
Complete the application and,
- mail to City of Duluth, ATTN Absentee Ballot Clerk, 3167 Main St, Duluth GA 30096, or
- fax it to 678.957.7280 or
- hand deliver to City Hall Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm, or
- scan/e-mail it to email@example.com.
Absentee Voting in person (Early Voting)
"Early voting" will be provided as per state law. Voting will take place on the main level of Duluth City Hall, 3167 Main St, Duluth GA from 9am to 5pm
Saturday November 20th
Monday November 22nd through Wednesday November 24th.
Election Day Voting in person
On Tuesday, November 30, 2021, polls are open 7am-7pm. The polling place is located in the Community/Elections Room of Duluth City Hall, which is located on the basement level.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org