My name is Manfred Graeder and I have been married to my wonderful wife Eva for 28 years.
I am 57 years old and am originally from Germany, but have been living in Duluth since 2003. I became a U.S. Citizen in 2013.
I am a Senior Program Manager in Computer Server Development for Fujitsu, a job that led me to move and settle in the U.S. in 2002. Eva and I fell in love with Duluth and settled here in 2003.
Eva has created a small farm on our property in the center of town and has been selling fresh vegetables locally and at the Farmers Market.
We like motorcycles and enjoy visiting parks and hike in the Georgia mountains. I am still learning how to play the bass guitar and have a collection a of Hagstrom Bass Guitars.
And not to forget we love Duluth and are involved in the city through the Duluth Fall Festival and various boards and committees in the City.
Diploma of Informatics at the University of Applied Science in Darmstadt, Germany
- 2010-2011 Volunteer Robotics Coach at Level Creek Elementary School
- 2013 L.E.A.D Program of the City of Duluth
- 2015 Citizen Budget Committee - Chairman
- 2016 Citizen Budget Review and Advisory Board - Chairman
- 2016 Member of the Finance Board of the City of Duluth
- 2017 Citizen Budget Review and Advisory Board
- 2018 Citizen Budget Review and Advisory Board - Co-Chair
- 2019 Citizen Budget Review and Advisory Board
- 2020 Citizen Budget Review and Advisory Board - Co Chair
- 2021 Citizen Budget Review and Advisory Board
- 2017-current Member of the Planning Commission of the City of Duluth
- 2016-current Volunteer for the Duluth Fall Festival
- 2018-current Volunteer Administrator and Technology Support for the Duluth Fall Festival